Dr. Levine is in the office on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8am to 4pm. The office is also open on Wednesdays to answer questions and schedule appointments.
We make every effort to schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you are experiencing pain or have an emergency, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize waiting. Due to nature of our practice, various circumstances may lengthen the time originally located for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
A great way to expedite your appointment is to fill out our online forms as far in advance of your appointment as possible. We also highly recommend that you ensure we have received any radiographs or other records from your recurring doctor by calling our office or contacting us at least one business day prior to your appointment. Following the ‘Appointment Checklist’ below can help avoid delays at your appointment time.
- Fill out and submit our online forms
- Have any digital or hard copy radiographs and/or pertinent information forwarded to our office before your appointment
- Bring your insurance cards (both medical and dental) to your appointment
- Bring a list of any medications, health conditions, allergies, and/or any previous surgical or hospital treatments to your appointment
- Familiarize yourself with our office location and plan to arrive five to ten minutes early in case of detours or heavy traffic
- If the patient has a POA, be sure to have the POA accompany the patient to the office. If that is not possible, you must call our office at least one business day prior to the appointment to make alternative arrangements.